Application Service Manager
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 0830
Role: Application Service Manager
Department: Athoris Ltd
Reports to: General Manager - Athoris
Location: Chelmsford (UK)
As Application Service Manager (ASM) for Athoris, you are responsible for ensuring that the Athoris Service team develops, publishes and maintains data, systems and knowledge that supports business objectives, such as; budgetary targets, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and efficiency improvements.
The ASM is required to work closely with the Market Managers (MM), to ensure strategic and tactical decisions are harmoniously aligned and to ensure that Athoris operates as a focussed unit with clear goals.
The ASM also has responsibility to ensure organisational effectiveness by providing leadership for the Athoris Service team. The position contributes to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices working within the wider CT management team.
- Deliver products and services in line with Athoris contracts and obligations
- Create, structure and continuously motivate the team to achieve objectives and KPI’s
- Empower and mentor the Athoris Services team to ensure a culture of full ownership (accountability and Responsibility)
- Provide management reporting via the publication of monthly KPIs as agreed with the GM
- Ownership of the ‘Business Intelligence’ initiative including supporting the GM and MM’s with management reporting aligned to business objectives
- Address and resolve any and all performance issues within the team to ensure a culture of fairness and high-standards
- Support Athoris financial obligations; new business, monthly billing, invoicing, costs, management of WIP, IIA, forecasting and budgeting in conjunction with the GM
- Maximise productivity, efficiency and quality in data and dev creation, maintenance and publication
- Managing Quality Assurance programmes and ensure Athoris retains ISO9001/ISO27001 accreditations
- Support activities that create a positive global awareness and demand for Athoris
- Manage customer and internal customer expectations and ensure delivery of product in line with these expectations
- Create high-levels of customer satisfaction and evidence via usage and feedback in conjunction with MM’s
- Liaise with all CT global divisions to identify opportunities for Athoris and to ensure Athoris is aligned with corporate objectives
- Monitor market and competitors and address concerns and opportunities e.g. DMS strategy / partnerships
- Perform strategic planning to maximise opportunities and mitigate risks (SWOT / PEST analysis)
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Development and ownership of Athoris road-map to include full financial planning for Athoris development.
- Deputise for GM when required
A strong understanding of customer needs
Clear and effective communication
Team motivation and leadership
- Automotive/Leasing experience
- As required to support customer meetings in launched and potential new markets plus occasional requirement to attend industry events