Associate .NET Developer
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 0846
Role: Associate .NET Developer
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Experience in progressively responsible writing moderately complex code. Demonstrates problem solving abilities; portrays strong analytical and communication skills, and works well within the team, coordinating efforts on some projects.
- Performs product design and programming activities requiring business, functional and systems research and analysis; designs, implements, and/or maintains product modules or sub-systems.
- Follows scheduled plan and timeline utilizing established programming guidelines to meet key activity goals.
- Executes test procedures according to test plan and identifies problems; performs unit and integration testing for functionality and limits; performs bug verification, release testing, and support for assigned products.
- Interacts regularly with functional teams including (but not limited to) Marketing, Product, Customer Care, Information Services, and Quality Assurance to gather and disseminate information regarding product builds and progress.
- Writes module-level implementation and test specifications; tracks key activities.
- Participates in product deploys and post production issue support.
- Estimates development changes and ensures all stake holders are apprised of effort and duration for each development task.
· C#, SQL;
· VB, HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT;
· ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, Web Forms, UI controls, ASP.NET AJAX, WCF, .NET Remoting, COM+ services
· Relational databases (TSQL, SQL Server 2008+)
· Visual Studio
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline; or in the absence of a degree, directly-related job experience developing effective information technology solutions by creating new or enhancing existing web-based applications and applying fundamental concepts of software programming and application development methodology in a team environment, where a number of years and proven knowledge may offset the degree requirement;
· Experience and solid background in C#;
· Experienced in a database/development related field, with day-to-day experience in a structured business/development environment (SQL Server 2005/2008);
· Demonstrates problem solving abilities;
· Strong analytical and communication skills;
· Works well within the team;
· Coordinating efforts on some projects;
· Communicative English.
- Permanent Contract or B2B Contract
- Private Medical Healthacare
- Life Insurance
- Training and Development opportunieties
- International Team
You may be asked to perform tasks as required by management deemed as a reasonable request.
This job description is a summary of the typical functions of the role, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of possible role responsibilities, tasks and duties and is subject to review. The responsibilities, tasks and duties of the job holder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might from part of the job.
Please enclose the following statement: "I hereby give consent for the present and future processing of my personal data included in the submitted documents by Clifford Thames Sp. z. o. o., ul. Św. Jana 20, 31–018 Kraków,