If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 0919
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Reporting to the SPD Project Services Manager you are responsible for the analysis and defining user stories within the SPD Project services team. Working with stakeholders both within the company and externally, development teams and customers to define new products.
- Working in an agile team you will be responsible for the analysis to support the new products being developed in the team
- Work alongside the product owner/manager, working to their vision for the product
- Build strong relationships with business users and stakeholders
- Act as Proxy PO to support the Product Owner/Manager
- Define user stories and specifications
- Write supporting documentation for the product
- Create work instructions and release notes
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly look for ways to deliver better value to the customer
- Some UK travel may be required.
Please enclose the following statement: "I hereby give consent for the present and future processing of my personal data included in the submitted documents by Clifford Thames Sp. z. o. o., ul. Św. Jana 20, 31–018 Kraków,