Business and Administration Apprenticeship – Service Delivery
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 0918
Role: Business and Administration Apprenticeship – Service Delivery
Location: Chelmsford (UK)
This role is to assist the IT Service Delivery Manager with the day to day purchasing, reporting, invoice checking and other administrative tasks.
· Assisting with carrying out of the monthly service reporting
· Assisting with producing weekly ticket and other operational reports
· Assisting with maintainingand tracking status’s for the Global Group IT Major Project list
· Undertaking purchasing processes for Group IT
· Reconciling / checking invoices
· Assisting with supplier meetings including creating minutes and updating action lists
· Carrying out audit checks from time-to-time on standard Group IT processes to ensure process quality
· General administration duties within the department
· Arranging meetings for the department
· Greeting visitors and escorting them to meeting rooms
· Assisting with travel arrangements
· Updating documentation
· £187.50 per week
· Mon to Fri - 37.5 hours per week
· Flexible hours between 8am and 6pm
· Hopefully this will lead into a full time position within Clifford Thames like our previous successful apprentices.
Training to be provided
· NVQ Certificate in Business & Administration (either L2 or L3)
· Level 2 or 3 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
· ERR workbook
· Functional Skills if required in English, Maths and ICT
Expected Apprenticeship Duration
· At least 12Months and 1 day
· Good standard of written and spoken English.
· Attention to detail when presenting documents.
· Ability to organise workload in order to meet deadlines.
· IT Literate.
· Flexible and approachable.
· Ability to communicate at all levels.
· Outgoing and friendly