Business Support Manager
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 0930
Role: Business Support Manager
Department: Dealer Services
Location: Chelmsford (UK)
Based at our office in Chelmsford UK, responsible for assisting with Project Delivery, Presentations, Commercials, Account Management and Deployment. Supporting all aspects of the business and continuing to build on customer relationships.
- Work with the team to monitor and report progress of projects, highlighting issues, concerns, risks and successes
- Ensure processes and procedures are completed. Risks & Issues are maintained to avoid adverse impacts on timescales and highlight resource requirement changes
- Actively resolve issues wherever possible
- Highly effective communication in all written and verbal forms with project stakeholders (internal and external) and customers
- Manage customer expectations
- Ensure, where applicable, project costs are managed and financial tracking is carried out.
- Ensure that all required project documentation is developed.
- Take responsibility for quality issues and ensure that quality procedures are followed
- Develop and publish deployment plans based on developer, supplier, trainer, dealer information
- Monitor, update and publish deployment status
- Occasional out of office hours support
- International travel may be required
- Assist in creating a global deployment team
- Manage a small team of direct reports
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Customer facing experience
- MS Office applications
- Full drivers licence and own car
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be proactive and results driven
- Enthusiastic with a desire to succeed
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Project management qualification e.g. Prince2
- Experience in managing rollouts of web based products