Full Stack Developer
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 0866, 0871
Role: Full Stack Developer
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Based in our Krakow office, the Full Stack Developer will take responsibility for delivery of web solutions to the agreed requirements, quality levels, expectations and timescales.
Reporting to the Technical Team Leader they will also have liaison with Project Managers and senior team members as well as some liaison with both internal and external customers to ensure high-quality software solutions are delivered and maintained for internal and external clients.
The Full Stack Developer will work in the ECAT team delivering front-end and back-end solutions within strategic Clifford-Thames initiatives.
The Full Stack Developer will have a unique opportunity to take part in a technology step change in the automotive parts cataloguing area. They will work on the new front-end module of the core cataloguing system as well as the integration with the client systems using state-of-the-art technologies and development tools.
The Full Stack Developer will participate in all phases of Software Development lifecycle including task planning, coding and testing.
· Work closely with senior members to deliver in time, within budget and according to the company Quality procedures
· Develop & maintain software solutions using company defined development tools
· Contribute at all required levels in the Software Development Lifecycle
· Plan and schedule work to deliver on time, or highlight to the management team when this is not possible
· Contribute ideas during meetings and when working in groups
· Produce and execute Unit Test Plans or provide other documented evidence of Developer Testing.
· Write documentation at all appropriate levels of the Development lifecycle where required.
· Participate in all reviews applicable to the Development lifecycle.
· Work with team members to resolve software and quality problems
· Understanding of and work to project plans
· Advise software testers on System, Regression and User Acceptance Test plans.
· Follow all procedures or Work Instructions applicable to the role.
· SQL, XML, HTML, CSS
· Web Services: SOAP, REST
· Jersey, Jackson
· SAML, PAYG, Worldpay
· AngularJS, Bootstrap, JQuery
· ReactJS (nice to have)
· Spring, Hibernate, MyBatis
· Microsoft SQL Server, H2
· Tomcat, Glassfish, Nginx, ExpressJS, Websphere, Active MQ, ESB (Mule ESB)
Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, SVN, GIT, Swagger
Knowledge Skills and Experience
· Minimum of 2 years commercial experience in Java technologies;
· Minimum of 1 year commercial experience in front-end technologies;
· Experience of working in Agile projects;
· Good command of English language;
· Very good communicator.
· Demonstrates problem solving abilities;
· Strong analytical and communication skills;
· Works well within the team;
· Coordinating efforts on some projects;
· Fluent English.
Please enclose the following statement: "I hereby give consent for the present and future processing of my personal data included in the submitted documents by Clifford Thames Sp. z. o. o., ul. Św. Jana 20, 31–018 Kraków,