Graduate Trainee WebOps Engineer
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 0894
Role: Graduate Trainee WebOps Engineer
Location: Chelmsford (UK)
Based in Chelmsford, you will be a key member of the Group IT Operations team supporting our web-based customer applications.
· Technical deployment of new web products and software;
· Daily operational support and monitoring of web servers;
· Installation and configuration of servers;
· Support and administration of servers;
· Performance optimisation;
· Troubleshooting problems;
· Implementing and testing security;
· IT infrastructure support.
· Good computer or science based degree
· Problem solving and Methodical approach
· Excellent communication skills
· Team player
· Programming Languages
· Relational Databases, Tomcat
· Hudson / Jenkins
· Other IT skills knowledge e.g. windows; firewalls, networks.