Graduate WebOps Engineer
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 0894
Role: Graduate WebOps Engineer
Department: Group IT
Location: Chelmsford (UK)
Working for a successful and growing international technology business you will be a key member of the Group IT Operations team supporting our web-based customer applications.
- Technical deployment of new web products and software;
- Daily operational support and monitoring of web servers;
- Installation and configuration of servers;
- Support and administration of servers;
- Performance optimisation;
- Troubleshooting problems;
- Implementing and testing security;
- IT infrastructure support.
- Good computer or science based degree
- Problem solving and Methodical approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Programming Languages,
- Relational Databases,Tomcat
- Hudson / Jenkins
- Other IT skills knowledge e.g. windows; firewalls, networks.