Head of Business Solutions, Service
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: Job ID 617
Role: Head of Business Solutions, Service
Location: Chelmsford (UK)
As Head of Business Solutions for Service you are responsible for ensuring that the Service team promotes our products and services globally, support new business opportunities / proposals, manage new contract wins, deploy products and services globally and manage the accounts of existing and new customers, including financials, in line with business objectives, such as; budgetary targets, customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction.
As Head of Business Solutions (BS), you are required to work closely with the Senior Management Team to ensure strategic and tactical decisions are harmoniously aligned and to ensure that Service operates as a focussed unit with clear goals.
· Deploy and provide appropriate training on products and services in line with new and existing contracts
· Create, develop, structure and continuously motivate the team to achieve objectives and KPIs
· Empower and mentor the team to ensure a culture of full ownership (accountability and responsibility) of both projects & products
· Ensure the monthly support for all DS invoicing, WIP and IIA management, in line with budget
· Publish monthly KPIs that cover usage, growth (pipeline) & efficiency. Support monthly KPIs related to financial health of Service.
· Address and resolve any and all performance issues within the team to ensure a culture of fairness and high-standards
· Support Service financial management, forecasting and budgeting
· Support Service to help ensure DS we retain ISO9001/ISO27001 by abiding by policies relating to BS functions
· Promote activities that create a positive global awareness and demand for Service products by working with CT & OEC globally
· Develop and support dynamic 'matrix' teams to support new business proposals or new initiatives
· Manage external and internal customer expectations and ensure delivery of products in line with these expectations
· Provide account management support for new and existing clients and perform annual account reviews
· Establish high-levels of customer satisfaction (VM and Dealer) and evidence this via customer feedback forms
· Monitor market and competitors, and support the need to address concerns and opportunities e.g. DMS strategy / partnerships / product enhancement
· Support the Director & General Manager of Service, and the Board, on ad-hoc requests
· Actively seek suitable opportunities for the Service product catalogue with new & existing customers