If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: Job ID 610
Role: Helpdesk Advisor
Location: Chelmsford (UK)
Primarily to ensure Quality Customer Service and relations by capturing and resolving all helpdesk queries, either by email or telephone, received by either internal or external clients, whether first or second line support, for all of the products run out of the Chelmsford Dealer Services dept.
Work closely with Helpdesk colleagues to ensure that we have ‘coverage’ over the agreed SLA times for all products.
To offer support with the regular reporting offered to customers.
· Support the cover of Helpdesk during contractually agreed hours.
· Manage Helpdesk calls, providing support to colleagues and chasing where required
· Work with the various internal teams to ensure responses to Dealer queries are completed within SLA.
· Log and maintain accurate technical customer queries via appropriate systems and ensure category identification accuracy.
· Be the #1 contact for one of the Dealer Services products
· Ensure own knowledge of existing and future CT product suites (incl. external helpdesk sites) is kept up to date, and request training where required.
· Provide support in training, either on-site or web-based, and the creation of training material where required
· Maintain FAQ / Work Instructions as required to support role / team.
· Provide support for reporting, i.e. Excel based internal / external reports.
· Provide support for projects with the Dealer Services Team
· Support the Dealer Services team in general with ideas and initiatives…if you see an area where we can improve or add more value, raise it with the team.
Anticipated Position Composition
· Proven Customer Support experience
· Good phone contact handling skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
· Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Additional Desirable Skills
· Previous experience in the Automotive industry advantageous
· Knowledge of any other European language