HR Business Partner / Manager
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 895
Role: HR Business Partner / Manager
Location: Kraków (Poland)
- To provide professional leadership on HR within the Polish team and to promote a business focus and best practice when managing HR issues.
- To facilitate line managers / team leaders in the development and management of their teams, providing support, coaching and guidance as appropriate.
- To support line managers/ team leaders at all levels, in ensuring that good employment practices are developed and maintained.
- To encourage and support line managers in developing first class employment practices including the timely intervention in employee issues including performance management and sickness.
- To work with the wider team to improve employee engagement, promoting and developing the Clifford Thames employer brand.
- To facilitate the development of a united Clifford Thames culture (as opposed to only identifying with a client team)
- To coach line managers to develop their leadership skills.
- To provide guidance on company rules and ensure a consistent approach across teams
- To develop employment practices and processes in line with Clifford Thames group policies, best practice and the Polish Labour Code.
- To ensure the new HR Information System is implemented in Poland and is optimised.
- To undertake regular local market benchmarking and report back on market conditions to ensure the Clifford Thames offer is competitive.
- To contribute to the development of new processes and procedures at a Group level and ensure policies and procedures are implemented in a timely and effective way in Poland.
- To advise managers on recruitment and retention issues.
- To report on Key Performance Indicators and developing plans to address KPIs that are not in line with expectations
- To complete ad hoc projects in line with business goals.
Mandatory Skills and Candidate Profile
· Proficient in written and spoken English to a level where business communication can be conducted fluently
· The ability to communicate effectively across the organisation both orally and in writing
· Experience of working as part of an international team and working remotely from peers
· A recognised HR/ business qualification or degree
· A track record of managing stakeholders and managing multiple priorities
· The ability to develop and implement business focused policies and procedures
· Experience of coaching and mentoring line managers
· A solid record of managing difficult employee situations
· A working knowledge of the Polish labour code and the ability to make commercial business decisions based on this knowledge of the labour code.
· Evidence of building positive relationships across a business
· Experience of working for an outsourcing company
· The ability to develop and deliver training courses
· An understanding of the software developer job market
- Occasional travel to other Clifford Thames offices
Please enclose the following statement: "I hereby give consent for the present and future processing of my personal data included in the submitted documents by Clifford Thames Sp. z. o. o., ul. Św. Jana 20, 31–018 Kraków,