Java Software Developer
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 0953
Role: Java Software Developer
Location: Kraków (Poland)
The Software Developer is responsible for ensuring that Clifford Thames software solutions are produced to the required quality levels, expectations and timescales. The role may involve supporting the technical production processes as well as working on different development projects. Close liaison with the IT & Projects Manager, Quality Control Manager, Project Managers and senior team members as well as some liaison with both internal and external customers may be required to achieve this. The individual is also required to take responsibility for their work in terms of quality, robustness and timely delivery. The Software Developer may be required to undertake their own analysis and present their findings.
- Work closely with senior members to deliver in time, within budget and to the required quality
- Develop & maintain software solutions using company defined development tools
- Provide mentoring to colleagues on technical issues in which you are better informed.
- Contribute at all required levels in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Plan and schedule work to deliver on time, or highlight to the management team when this is not possible
- Contribute ideas during meetings and when working in groups
- Work within the company Quality procedures
- Produce and execute Unit Test Plans or provide other documented evidence of Developer Testing.
- Work under the guidance of senior team members
- Write documentation at all appropriate levels of the Development lifecycle where required.
- Participate in all reviews applicable to the Development lifecycle.
- Work with team members to resolve software and quality problems
- Understanding of and work to project plans
- Advise software testers on System, Regression and User Acceptance Test plans.
- Follow all procedures or Work Instructions applicable to the role.
· Web Services: SOAP, REST
· Spring, Hibernate, Jersey, Jackson
· Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, SVN
· Microsoft SQL Server, TSQL
· Good command of English language
Other useful Skills
· ESB (Mule ESB), XML, JSON
· JMS, Active MQ, Tomcat
· Very good analytical and data analysis skills
· Good knowledge of Scrum framework
Please enclose the following statement: "I hereby give consent for the present and future processing of my personal data included in the submitted documents by Clifford Thames Sp. z. o. o., ul. Św. Jana 20, 31–018 Kraków,