Junior Production Analyst
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: Job ID 679
Role: Junior Production Analyst
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Junior Production Analyst is responsible for several tasks related with data exports and imports required for creating catalogues for Europe, Asia and North America, managing reports, active attendance in Production Audios and other delegated by direct superior. It is essential that all the tasks are completed in line with current production schedule.
· Control of publication processes based in polish department.
· Importing and exporting production data via ftp clients.
· Analyzing and processing of excel reports.
· Ensure that all the tasks are completed in line with current production schedule.
· Providing support and contact with the customers.
· Cooperation with external departments (United Kingdom / United States / India).
· Looking for solutions that improve the quality of the delivered product.
· Creating and updating work instructions.
· Continuously expanding product and system knowledge and sharing knowledge with other employees.
Skills and qualifications:
· Good time management.
· Very good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
· Good analytical skills.
· Well-developed communication skills and ability to work in a team.
· Basic knowledge of computers, OS, network software.