Manager, Customer Support – Europe and Asia Pacific
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: Job ID 677-17.111.0
Role: Manager, Customer Support – Europe and Asia Pacific
Location: Chelmsford (UK) / Kraków (Poland)
Plans and manages activities of Customer Support team members engaged in responding to inbound customer calls, e-mails etc. regarding the use of OEConnection products. Measures department and individual performance metrics, and partners with management across OEConnection to support the full product spectrum along with new product launches and upgrades. Resolves complex service issues beyond the scope of other customer care staff members. Leverages call center metrics and best practices to ensure the necessary service level is being achieved.
- Lead the creation of unified European Customer Support call center to provide holistic support across business units.Collect data around current support operations by business unit and help develop a roadmap to combine operations to meet needs of the business.
- Develops and coaches various positions within the Customer Care Department in conjunction with the team leads (where applicable), including customer support reps, training reps and other members of the support team.
- Communicates relevant company information to staff members and provides formal (performance review) and informal (ad-hoc) feedback for maximum effectiveness. Manages performance objectives with team leads and associates to reach Company and departmental goals.
- Resolves complex service issues and customer complaints escalated by call center staff.
- Evaluates processes, procedures and systems on a continuous basis, and recommends and leads the implementation of quality improvements.
- Measures departmental and individual performance metrics including but not limited to abandon rates, average talk time, and quality of calls.
- Partners with OEConnection’s Product teams to support product launches and upgrades from a staffing standpoint as well as from a training standpoint; this includes producing user guides, videos, tutorials, and help documentation.Maintains information developed to assure consistency.
- Prepares and delivers presentations to clients (original equipment manufacturers and others) as requested in support of ongoing Company initiatives.
- Compiles, submits, and manages the recertification process of the Customer Care Department on an annual basis (when applicable).