If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: Job ID 848-18.098.0
Role: Product Specialist
Location: Chelmsford (UK), Kraków (Poland)
Supports the delivery of quality software solutions through market research, product development and rollouts, and ongoing sustainment for assigned products with the support from management. Manages business processes and assigned external relationships with the support of others.
· Conducts market research including customer surveys, one-on-one customer interviews, and competitive analysis with guidance from management. Monitors customer feedback and provides consolidated tracking and reporting of market needs.
· Develops product requirements with management support and works on a daily basis with Technology teams to prioritize and implement requirements, do customer market testing (validation), perform user acceptance testing, and launch the requirements.
· Puts together execution plan with management help and coordinates efforts with various functional areas (marketing, customer-facing, billing, etc.) to roll out new products or enhancements and drive customer satisfaction.
· Partners with sales, customer success, and marketing organizations to devise programs to increase customer sales and decrease cancellations.
· Prepares reports and analyzes product and customer data.
· Delivers presentations at speaking engagements to drive customer awareness of product capabilities and new customer initiatives.
· Supports assigned external relationships with OEMs, third parties, and other external industry professionals.
An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in Marketing or related discipline. In the absence of a degree, directly-related job experience in product support or product development where a number of years and proven knowledge may offset the degree requirement.
In addition to the education outlined above, at least 3 years of progressively responsible experience supporting the delivery of quality products to a customer base. Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills, critical thinking, business acumen, and presentation abilities. A proven track record handling multiple priorities and high collaboration across teams. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
Travel for this position is approximately 10% - 15% of the time, possibly 1 to 2 days each month.