If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: Job ID 768-18-024.0
Role: Project Support
Location: Chelmsford (UK)
Responsible for assisting to deliver projects on time, within budget and to the required quality. Help to manage all aspects of the project lifecycle, from project initiation to post release. Close liaison with other Project Managers and external clients will be required. Assisting with minor Business Analysis to ensure requirements and processes are captured and documented.
· Help, assist, monitor and report progress of projects, highlighting issues, concerns and successes.
· Ensure appropriate lists of risks & issues are maintained to avoid adverse impacts on timescales or resource requirements.
· Help to actively resolve issues wherever possible.
· Communicates highly effectively in all written and verbal forms with project stakeholders (internal and external).
· Help manages client expectations.
· Help to ensure, where applicable, project costs are managed and financial tracking is carried out.
· Help to ensure that new business opportunities are identified and developed where appropriate.
· Ensure all required project documentation is created and updated.
· Assist to develop / provide input to Business Proposals, Business Plans and Business Strategies as required.
· Takes responsibility for Quality Issues and ensure Quality processes are followed.
· Take minutes and actions when required and publish. Follow up on actions to ensure they are completed on time.
· Assist in the creation of presentations.
· Help manage the Change Request process
· Highly organised
· Excellent communicator
· ‘Can do’ attitude
· Excellent customer service skills
· Good MS office skills
· Team player