Project Support / Trainer
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 0927
Role: Project Support / Trainer
Department: Business Services
Location: Chelmsford (UK)
Responsible for assisting to deliver projects on time, and to the required quality. Help to manage all aspects of the project lifecycle, from project initiation to post release. Close liaison with other Project Support team members, Managers and external clients will be required. Field Training for clients (face to face) and via WebEx will be a considerable element to this role as will company travel.
· Help, assist, monitor and report progress of projects, highlighting issues, concerns and successes.
· Ensure appropriate lists of risks & issues are maintained to avoid adverse impacts on timescales or resource requirements.
· Help to actively resolve issues wherever possible.
· Communicates highly effectively in all written and verbal forms with project stakeholders (internal and external).
· Help manages client expectations.
· Help to ensure, where applicable, project costs are managed and financial tracking is carried out.
· Help to ensure that new business opportunities are identified and developed where appropriate.
· Ensure all required project documentation is created and updated.
· Takes responsibility for Quality Issues and ensure Quality processes are followed.
· Follow up on actions to ensure they are completed on time.
· Assist in the creation of presentations and training material.
· Deliver training, to clients and internal staff, for release of new and existing products.
· Carry out face to face training and via WebEx to UK and Global markets.
· Assist with creation of change requests and scoping documents.
· Assist in User Acceptance Testing as and when required.
Skills/ Knowledge/ Attitude
· Highly organised
· Excellent communicator including customer service skills
· ‘Can do’ attitude
· Proficient MS office skills
· Team player
· Vehicle Manufacturer and or Dealership experience advantageous
· Training qualification and or experience advantageous