QA Automation Engineer
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 0924
Role: QA Automation Engineer
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Based in Krakow this position supports development/IT departments and commercial online web-based products by providing test case automation administration and development functions. Writes automated scripts using Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) tools (like SpecFlow). Provides QA automation best practice engineering, tool administration, and development support.
1. Develop automated scripts using C# and SpecFlow-based Gherkin for features of the applications.
2. Collaborate with QA analysts to identify and prioritize features that require test automation.
3. Create web performance and load test projects in performance test tool. Perform stress and performance testing.
4. Analyze test results for accuracy and compliance. Recognize recurring problems and contribute to the resolution. Assist in identifying the root cause of a problem.
5. Use TFS / Visual Studio / SpecFlow to manage all acceptance criteria. Maintain documentation, user accounts and test data used by the team.
6. Develop new and refine existing QA processes, tools, and testing infrastructure to enhance quality and productivity.
7. Create automated test harnesses for service layer testing.
8. Use best practices when creating test automation.
9. Log bugs / issues with appropriate detail. Review bugs and set the appropriate severity level.
10. Assume backup role for QA Analyst when needed.
Experience & Skills
At least 3 years of progressively responsible experience in a structured software testing environment for web based applications, one of which is related to functional and performance automation tools and concepts. Technical experience requires knowledge of C# coding, proficiency with databases, writing moderately complex SQL queries, as well as .NET technologies. Experience with automation using C# preferred, and knowledge of Spec Flow or related Behaviour Driven Development tools. Knowledge of JSON and other service concepts. Requires a strong individual contributor with the ability to be effective working with cross-functional teams and departments. Solid quality assurance and analytical skills with in-depth knowledge of web-based technologies and products; proven background with test scripts and automation tools. Experience in day-to-day operations of a quality assurance and test environment with the ability to explain automation concepts to cross functional teams, requiring effective communication skills. Travel for this position is rare.
Please enclose the following statement: "I hereby give consent for the present and future processing of my personal data included in the submitted documents by Clifford Thames Sp. z. o. o., ul. Św. Jana 20, 31–018 Kraków,