If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 0929
Role: Quality Controller
Location: Chelmsford (UK)
· After collecting test requirements, perform detailed analysis, and produce functional testing plans.
· Functional testing, identifying and logging defects.
· Help the software release process by producing and/or reviewing release documentation and assist with out of hours release testing/support.
· Work with automation testing tools, designing and writing automation testing scripts.
· Taking ownership of test process improvement initiatives and driving them through to completion and providing innovative solutions to testing problems.
· Assist with second line support for the products within the Service team.
· Full understanding of typical software development life-cycles.
· Experience with manual testing, writing test plans, and reviewing test cases.
· Working knowledge of best practices in testing and quality control processes.
· Ability to communicate results and findings in a clear and concise way.
· Proficient analytical skills with the ability to provide recommendations for process improvements.
· Experience with Change Request management systems.
· Ability to understand and interpret business systems.
· 1-2 years Quality Control Assurance experience.
· Experience working with Web Services/XML knowledge.
· SQL experience (building database queries, understanding database concepts).
· Automated testing tools experience.
· An ISEB Foundation in software testing, or equivalent qualification.