If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: Job ID 729-17.106.1
Role: Scrum Master
Location: Chelmsford (UK) / Kraków (Poland)
The Scrum Master will assist the stakeholders with all aspects of Project / Scrum Management and change requests. They will take ownership of allocated tasks and ensure they are delivered on time to the highest quality. They will contribute to all aspects of the project lifecycle, from Project Initiation to Post Release.
The Scrum Master will be required to build a good working relationship with both internal and external customers and will have excellent interpersonal, organisational, negotiation, motivation and presentation skills.
This is an exciting opportunity whereby the successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn about project management and the software development lifecycle along with excellent career progression prospects.
· Support and assist the product owners and stakeholders in ensuring all aspects of the project & delivery lifecycle, from initiation through to post release are managed.
· Liaise with business and technical stakeholders.
· Ensure change requests are delivered on time and to the required quality.
· Assist in budget control and keeping development hours under control on their assigned pieces of work
· Communicate effectively in all written and verbal forms with project teams, project stakeholders (internal and external) and customers.
· Manage customer expectations.
· Monitor and report progress of tasks, highlighting issues and concerns and successes.
· Assist in maintaining and managing lists of risks and issues to avoid adverse impacts on timescales or resource requirements. Actively resolve issues wherever possible.
· Ensure that all required project documentation is maintained.
· Assist in correcting for quality issues and ensure that quality processes are followed.
· Provide input and support for Product activities.
· Excellent communication, administration and organisation skills
· Time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
· Can work under pressure
· Be self-motivated and have the ability to work as part of a team and independently
· Experience using MS Office applications
· Understanding of Project / Agile methodologies
Additional Useful Skills
· Formal Project Management accreditation
· Data analysis skills
· Understanding of project life cycles and project management methodologies
· Understanding of software development life cycles and software development methodologies
· Gemini site administration
· SharePoint site administration
Qualities and Values
· Enthusiastic and positive attitude
· Resourceful and outgoing
· Determined and resilient
· Good sense of judgment
· Driven by desire to deliver and contribute to company success
· Demonstrates personal integrity
· Engaging verbal and written communicator
· Motivated by challenges
· The role will be based in either Chelmsford, UK or Krakow, PL
· The project team is based in UK and Poland.
· The role will require occasional travel