If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: Job ID 729
Role: Scrum Master
Location: Kraków (Poland)
The Scrum Master will assist with all aspects of Project / Scrum Management and change requests. They will take ownership of allocated tasks and ensure they are delivered on time to the highest quality. They will contribute to all aspects of the project lifecycle, from Project Initiation to Post Release.
The Scrum Master will be required to build a good working relationship with both internal and external stakeholders and will have excellent interpersonal, organisational, negotiation, motivation and presentation skills.
This is an exciting opportunity whereby the successful candidate will have the opportunity to further their knowledge of project management and the software development lifecycle along with excellent career progression prospects.
· Scrum master is responsible for facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
· Should be a friendly communicative person
· Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
· Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. He knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
· Should be a good coach in Agile practices and can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
· Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
· Ability to shield the team from outside distractions and interferences.
· Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
· Ability to track and remove impediments.
- Excellent communication, administration and organisation skills
- Time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Can work under pressure
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Experience using MS Office applications
- Understanding of Project / Agile methodologies
· English – Strong B2, C1
Additional Useful Skills:
· Formal Project Management accreditation
· Data analysis skills
· Understanding of project life cycles and project management methodologies
· Understanding of software development life cycles and software development methodologies
· Gemini site administration
· SharePoint site administration
· Confluence site administration
Qualities and Values:
· Enthusiastic and positive attitude
· Resourceful and outgoing
· Determined and resilient
· Good sense of judgment
· Driven by desire to deliver and contribute to company success
· Demonstrates personal integrity
· Engaging verbal and written communicator
· Motivated by challenges
· The role will be based in either Chelmsford, UK or Krakow, PL
· The project and technical teams are based in UK and Poland.
· The role will require occasional travel
- Work in an international environment
- Employment contract
- Possibility to use English on a daily basis
- Excellent working environment and atmosphere
- Private medical healthcare
- Benefit Multisport Card
- Cinema tickets
- Training (i.e. language courses)
- Fresh fruits in the office
- Participation in the charity actions
- Participation in the integration events
- Possibility to join life insurance program
- Work in locations situated in the city center
Please enclose the following statement: "I hereby give consent for the present and future processing of my personal data included in the submitted documents by Clifford Thames Sp. z. o. o., ul. Św. Jana 20, 31–018 Kraków,