Service Desk Analyst
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 0941, 0942, 0943, 0944, 0945
Role: Service Desk Analyst
Reports to: Service Desk Team Leader
Location: Chennai, India
Primary role is to ensure Quality Customer Service and Relations by capturing and owning through to resolution all 2nd level JLR EPC service desk queries received in English by email. Queries will mainly come from EPC users via the 1st level service desk operation provided by JLR. This service comprises but is not limited to, Neovia, Unipart, Tablogic, JLR Business, JLR and internal IT support organisations out of Germany and India.
Work closely with service desk colleagues to ensure that the SLA deliverables are achieved over the 24/7 365 period. Work proactively with 1st level service to ensure customer quality is maintained and with 3rd level development team to ensure that escalations are being worked on in a timely manner.
· Support the cover of the service desk during contractually agreed hours
· Manage queries, providing support to colleagues and chasing where required
· Work with the various internal CT teams to ensure responses to user queries are completed within SLA
· Log and maintain accurate customer queries via appropriate systems and ensure that category identification accuracy is maintained
· Be the life cycle owner (champion) for the query from receipt through to resolution
· Ensure own knowledge of existing and future EPC developments is kept up to date, and request training where required
· Ensure own knowledge of existing and future Incident Management System developments is kept up to date, and request training where required
· Maintain FAQ / Run Books / Scripts as required to support role / team
· Provide support for reporting, i.e. Excel based internal / external reports to Service desk team leader
· Support the SPD team in general with ideas and initiatives for the EPC or associated operations. If you see an area where we can improve or add more value, raise it with the team