Service Desk Team Leader
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 0940
Role: Service Desk Team Leader
Reports to: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Chennai, India
Primary role is to ensure Quality Customer Service and Relations by capturing and owning through to resolution all 2nd level JLR EPC service desk queries received in English by email. Queries will mainly come from EPC users via the 1st level service desk operation provided by JLR. This service comprises but is not limited to, Neovia, Unipart, Tablogic, JLR Business, JLR and internal IT support organisations out of Germany and India.
Work closely with service desk colleagues to ensure that the SLA deliverables are achieved over the 24/7 365 period. Work proactively with 1st level service to ensure customer quality is maintained and with 3rd level development team to ensure that escalations are being worked on in a timely manner.
There are two main aspects to this role “Service Desk” and “Service Delivery”.
Oversee the Service Desk activities to ensure correct levels of staffing according to agreements and incidents are handled according to SLA’s.
Provide the first level of support to users so that operational issues are resolved in line with agreed service levels and to specified standards.
Supporting the Service Delivery Team with all aspects of the “Service Lifecycle”.
Maintain Service Desk documentations and monitor processes to ensure a high level of service.
Service covers 24/7, 265 days.
- Carry out the function of a Service Desk Analyst
- Own the Service Desk processes and liaise with Product Teams
- Ensuring that staffing of the Service Desk is appropriate at all times.
- Take responsibility for organising your work according to specified priorities and other criteria.
- Ensuring that all calls are effectively prioritised, assigned and responded to in accordance with the currently applicable SLA's
- Identify opportunities for service improvement
- Monitoring application systems so they are up and available for use according to the conditions of the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Support the creation and maintenance of end-user satisfaction surveys as well as helping to plan for improvement to customer satisfaction.
- Producing Service Desk statistics and management reports as required
- Liaising with change management
- Service Desk documentation governance.
Indicators of Success
· Service-level goals being met and exceeded
· SLA reports are created, monitored and published
· End-user satisfaction ratings are published
· Positive feedback via customer surveys
· Customer Service Focused.
· Team Leader / Supervisory experience
· Good command of English (spoken/written) is key
Essential Personal Qualities
· High levels of personal responsibility and problem ownership
· Enthusiastic and positive – “can do” attitude
· Must be willing to learn new skills, tools and techniques
· Good sense of judgment
· Driven by desire to make improvements
· Collaborative - communicates to staff regularly and engages them