If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: Job ID 814-18.085.0
Role: Service Manager
Location: Chelmsford (UK)
Responsible for GM Menu Pricing data and the team of Data Analysts; liaison with Manager to ensure that the correct systems / data / methodology are being used; providing support to internal and external clients as and when required; ensuring that deadlines are met in accordance with instructions from the Manager; ensuring that data is updated in accordance with technical documentation supplied by the vehicle manufacturer; producing regular status reports; ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest quality and that any issued are logged or, if necessary, elevated to the relevant Manager; carry out all reasonable tasks deemed appropriate by the Manager.
· Responsible for the day-to-day data management of GM Menu Pricing Data
· Management of the team of Data Analysts on a day to day basis
· Create and maintain monthly task list
· Assign Menu creation / maintenance tasks to the individual Data Analysts as per task list
· Provide support and guidance to allocated team members as and when issues arise
· Train and mentor new members of the team
· Monitor and validate timesheets and staff holidays.
· Update project plans / schedule as necessary
· Identify and document existing / new requirements for all clients. Liaise with appropriate Manager in order to establish next steps and methodology.
· Provide appropriate level of support to Manager and other team members
· Maintain, document and store all work instructions for service related tasks in a central network repository
· Ensure all work is carried out to the highest quality.
· Provide an appropriate level of support to all internal and external customers.
· Ensure that all QA procedures are followed during the day-to-day maintenance of all data etc
· Ensure that any processes relating to communications with external agencies such as GM are strictly adhered to
· Attend client meetings both at Chelmsford Office and Client locations when required.
· Perform research and analysis in order to ensure that correct data is being used.
· Attend training programs as and when required
· Provide support to the production team to validate exports when required