If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 875
Role: SQL Developer
Location: Kraków (Poland)
The role will involve developing and supporting electronic part catalogue application.
Close liaison with the Project Managers and senior team members as well as some liaison with both internal and external customers will be required to achieve this.
This individual is also required to take responsibility for their work in terms of quality, robustness and timely delivery. The SQL Developer may be required to undertake their own analysis and present their findings.
- Perform TSQL/SSIS development using company defined development tools.
- Suggest and implement improvements and automation of any processes.
- Work closely with team members to deliver in time, within budget and to the required quality
- Provide mentoring to colleagues on technical issues in which you are better informed.
- Contribute at all required levels in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Plan and schedule work to deliver on time, or highlight to the management team when this is not possible
- Contribute ideas during meetings and when working in groups
- Work within the company Quality procedures
- Produce and execute Unit Test Plans
- Write documentation at all appropriate levels of the Development lifecycle where required.
- Participate in all reviews applicable to the Development lifecycle.
- Work with team members to resolve software and quality problems
- Understanding of and work to project plans
- Advise software testers on System, Regression and User Acceptance Test plans.
- Follow all procedures or Work Instructions applicable to the role.
- Assist in defining system configuration requirements for projects and applications.
- TSQL (SQL Server 2008+)
- MS SQL Server 2008
- MS SQL Server 2014
- SSDT (SQL Server Data tools) 2012
- SSDT (SQL Server Data tools) 2013 (SSIS development)
- Ankh SVN / Tortoise SVN
You may be asked to perform tasks as requierd by management deemed as a reasonable request.
This job description is a summary of the typical functions of the role, not an exhaustive or comperehensive list of possible role responsibilities, tasks and duties and is subject to review. The responsibilities, tasks and duties of the job holder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might from part of the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with TSQL programming
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or 2014
- Experience of using source code repositories
- Excellent analytical and data analysis skills
- Good understanding of SSIS (2008/2014)
- Good command of English language
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (primarily Outlook and Excel)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or 2012
- Experience with C#/SQL CLR
- Experience with ETL processes design in SSDT (with AnkhSVN)
- Experience with SQL processes design in SSDT (with AnkhSVN)
- Understanding of software development life cycles and software development methodologies
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Demonstrates problem solving abilities;
- Works well within the team;
- Coordinating efforts on some projects;
- Fluent English.
- Senior SQL Developer
- Database Solutions Architect
Please enclose the following statement: "I hereby give consent for the present and future processing of my personal data included in the submitted documents by Clifford Thames Sp. z. o. o., ul. Św. Jana 20, 31–018 Kraków,