If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 0956a
Role: SQL Developer
Location: Kraków (Poland)
SQL Developers are responsible for ensuring that Clifford Thames software solutions are coded to the required quality levels, expectations and timescales and take an active role in technical leadership for the software development team.
The role will involve developing and supporting electronic part catalogue application.
Close liaison with the Project Managers, Quality Control Manager, DBA’s and senior team members as well as some liaison with both internal and external customers will be required to achieve this.
This individual is also required to take responsibility for their work in terms of quality, robustness and timely delivery. The SQL Developer may be required to undertake their own analysis and present their findings.
- Perform TSQL/SSIS development using company defined development tools.
- Suggest and implement improvements and automation of any processes.
- Work closely with team members to deliver in time, within budget and to the required quality
- Provide mentoring to colleagues on technical issues in which you are better informed.
- Contribute at all required levels in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Plan and schedule work to deliver on time, or highlight to the management team when this is not possible
- Contribute ideas during meetings and when working in groups
- Work within the company Quality procedures
- Produce and execute Unit Test Plans
- Write documentation at all appropriate levels of the Development lifecycle where required.
- Participate in all reviews applicable to the Development lifecycle.
- Work with team members to resolve software and quality problems
- Understanding of and work to project plans
- Advise software testers on System, Regression and User Acceptance Test plans.
- Follow all procedures or Work Instructions applicable to the role.
- Assist in defining system configuration requirements for projects and applications.
Anticipated Position Composition
· Development 100%
· Minimum 4 years of experiencewith TSQL programming
· Experience with C#/SQL CLR
· Experience with ETL processes
· Good understanding of SSIS (2008/2014)
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2014
· Experience with SQL Server Transactional Replication/Peer-To-Peer replication
· Experience of using source code repositories (SVN would be a bonus)
· Excellent analytical and data analysis skills
· Good command of English language
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
Additional Useful Skills
· Experience with SQL Server TDE (Transparent Data Encryption)
· Optimize SQL server for OLTP (java front end best practices, common implementation issues etc)
· Understanding of project life cycles and project management methodologies
· Understanding of software development life cycles and software development methodologies
· Agile/Scrum experience
· Experience of using SSDT + AnkhSVN
Please enclose the following statement: "I hereby give consent for the present and future processing of my personal data included in the submitted documents by Clifford Thames Sp. z. o. o., ul. Św. Jana 20, 31–018 Kraków,