Technical Data Analyst
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: Job ID 668
Role: Technical Data Analyst
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Support projects currently maintained by the Dealer Services Team Leader as well as any future projects. A comprehensive working knowledge of all established maintenance procedures is required.
The ability to carry out maintenance activities in line with the monthly task list and publication timing to downstream applications. Be able to follow technical work instructions as well as being able to work on their own initiative.
The individual will also need to be adaptable and flexible in order to support changing business requirements and other projects at short notice.
- Ensure that all projects are updated in accordance with the instructions from the Team Leader.
- Adhere to the established communication channels to any external technical agency.
- Support all projects as required.
- Analyse and resolve customer helpdesk issues.
- Perform research and analysis in order to ensure that correct data is being published.
- Initiate and actively participate in internal and external meetings as and when required.
- Provide status reports to the Team Leader as and when required.
- Attend training programs in either the UK and/or Poland when required.
- Where necessary produce clear & comprehensive work instructions to support all maintenance activities and store in a central network repository.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest standard and ensure quality procedures are followed and understood.
- Fully validate all monthly maintenance work prior to task list sign off by the Team Leader.
- Carry out tasks as deemed appropriate by the Team Leader.
- MS Excel
- Automotive Knowledge
- Problem solving
Please enclose the following statement: "I hereby give consent for the present and future processing of my personal data included in the submitted documents by Clifford Thames Sp. z. o. o., ul. Św. Jana 20, 31–018 Kraków,