Automotive Technical Data Analyst
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: RR 0954
Role: Automotive Technical Data Analyst
Location: Chelmsford (UK)
Support all projects currently maintained by the Clifford Thames Service team as well as any future projects. There will be a need to learn all established maintenance processes in order to carry out production support and menu related maintenance on a monthly basis for publication to all downstream systems. They are expected to follow technical work instructions from the appointed Service Manager, as well as being able to work on their own initiative and follow all established quality procedures. The individual will also need to be adaptable and flexible in order to support changing business requirements / other projects at short notice.
- To support and assist with Menu Pricing activities.
- Ensure that all projects are maintained / updated in accordance with the instructions from the Service Manager.
- Adhere to the established communication channels to any external clients.
- Support all projects as required.
- Analyse and resolve customer helpdesk issues.
- Work with the teams based in Poland and Chelmsford to analyse and resolve data issues.
- Perform research and analysis in order to ensure that the correct data is being published.
- Initiate and actively participate in internal and external meetings as and when required.
- Attend training programs in either the UK and/or Poland as and when required.
- Where necessary produce clear & comprehensive work instructions in line with the latest ISO procedures to support all maintenance activities.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standard and quality procedures are followed.
- Validate all monthly maintenance work prior to the publication cut off dates.
- Carry out tasks as deemed appropriate by the Service Manager