Technical Data Analyst
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: Job ID 668
Role: Technical Data Analyst
Location: Kraków (Poland)
Technical Data Analyst is responsible for supporting all projects currently maintained by the Clifford Thames Service team as well as any future projects. Candidate should have a comprehensive working knowledge of all established maintenance processes in order to carry out maintenance activity on a monthly basis for publication to all downstream systems. Be able to follow technical work instructions from the Dealer Services Team Leader, as well as being able to work on their own initiative and follow all established quality procedures. The individual will also need to be adaptable and flexible in order to support changing business requirements / other projects at short notice.
· Analyse and research VM data in order to accurately update data in our menu management systems.
· Perform research and analysis in order to ensure that correct data is being published. Work closely with EPC, repair instructions and specification supplied by the client.
· Ensure that all projects are updated in accordance with the instructions from the Team Leader.
· Adhere to the established communication channels to any external technical agency.
· Support all projects as required.
· Analyse and resolve customer helpdesk issues.
· Initiate and actively participate in internal and external meetings as and when required.
· Provide status reports to the Team Leader as and when required.
· Where necessary produce clear & comprehensive work instructions to support all maintenance activities and store in a central network repository.
· To fully validate all monthly maintenance work prior to task list sign off by Dealer Services Team Leader and handing over to the Production Team.
· Ensure work is carried out to the highest standard and ensure quality procedures are followed and understood.
· Be able to work well as part of a team.
· Be able to work on your own initiative and with direction.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Good time management.
· Good car technical knowledge will be an asset.
· Good knowledge of English – both written and spoken is a must.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office. i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook.
Please enclose the following statement: "I hereby give consent for the present and future processing of my personal data included in the submitted documents by Clifford Thames Sp. z. o. o., ul. Św. Jana 20, 31–018 Kraków,