Technical Data Analyst Apprentice
If you have a valid permit to work in the country you would like to apply for a role in please email your CV and covering letter.
Code: Job ID 780-18.038.0
Role: Technical Data Analyst Apprentice
Location: Chelmsford (UK)
Support all projects currently maintained by the OEC Data Services Authoring Team as well as any future projects.
They will need to have a comprehensive working knowledge of all established maintenance processes in order to carry out maintenance activity on a monthly basis for publication to all downstream systems. They are expected to follow technical work instructions from the appointed Service Team Manager, as well as being able to work on their own initiative and follow all established quality procedures.
The individual will also need to be adaptable and flexible in order to support changing business requirements / other projects at short notice.
- Analyse and research data in order to accurately update our menu management systems.
- Provide feedback on current workload / projects to Service Team Leader as required.
- Regular liaison with the Chelmsford Team and active participation in the task-list meetings.
- Adhere to the established communication channels to any external technical agency.
- Support all projects as required.
- Work with the teams in Poland and Chelmsford to analyse and resolve data issues and queries.
- Assist and carry out tasks as deemed appropriate by the Service Team Manager as and when required.
- Where necessary, produce clear & comprehensive work instructions to support all maintenance activities and store in a central network repository.
- Attend training programs when scheduled.
- Provide support to the Production Team to validate imports & exports when required in accordance with instructions from the Service Team Manager.
- To fully validate all monthly maintenance work prior to task list sign off by Service Team Leader and handing over to the Production Team.
- To ensure that all work is carried out to the highest quality and that the quality procedures are followed, understood & recorded.
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word & Outlook
- An interest in the automotive industry