Clifford Thames has been providing global multi-currency billing and money management services for around fifteen years, processing billions of euros in value.
The billing platform provides a tailorable solution for a range of functions that include: on-line ordering/catalogue, transaction aggregation (debits and credits), validation against individual customer/supplier contracts/pricing matrices, invoice production, retrospective discounting and integration into upstream and downstream ordering/financial systems.
Money management includes the ability to collect customer money through a variety of processes including bank transfer, cheque and debit/credit card and automatically pay suppliers or split payment across multiple vendors.
Our customers use billing services to manage:
- third party providers (tyres, paint, accessories, software and consumables)
- service plans
- road side repairs
- part sales to fleet workshops
- part sales to body shops
- management of distribution networks in markets
Parts Central Billing
Provides an accurate electronic invoicing and money management billing platform to support the sales of OE parts to any customer with whom the OEM has a standard pricing agreement.
Typically this can be for fleets with their own workshops, military, roadside assistance, collision repair chains/insurance companies etc.
- Consolidates thousands of invoices a month into a single customer invoice
- Individual customer business rules and pricing matrix guarantees accuracy
- Invoicing of labour costs for a complete repair billing solution
- Saves substantial costs incustomer administration
- Improves customer satisfaction, ease of doing business
- Customers can integrate invoicing/purchasing data into ERP systems
- OEM real-time feedback on parts sales provides the ability to take action when customers change buying habits